This policy explains why we request personal information, how you can give or refuse your consent, what information we request, and who else may have access to it.
The site has been developed by an educational initiative known as ACT on CMA, supported by infant nutrition specialists Aptamil Professional and medical nutrition specialists, Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, manufacturer of the Neocate range and their agents for the use of healthcare professionals within the UK.
Aptamil Professional and Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition are part of Nutricia Limited (Reg. No. 0275552), whose registered office is at Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XQ.
Why do we request personal information?
1. The main reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal information is to be able to provide you with the services you request. These services could include information, updates, bulletins, surveys and competitions.
2. Personal information will be collected and stored by Nutricia Limited or their service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
In such cases where Nutricia Limited ask you for personal information, we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent.
According to the contact details provided by yourself, we will provide the services you have requested by post, email or telephone. For instance, if you do not wish us to contact you by telephone, then you do not need to give us your number.
We employ industry standard security measures to protect your information in our databases from access by unauthorised persons and accidental loss. However, there is always a risk that unscrupulous operators may find a way to penetrate our security systems so we cannot completely guarantee security. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. We strive to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your information in our databases.
1. By registering on this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
2. Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
3. If you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned, please tell us by changing your contact preferences.
4. All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option, by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
5. You have the right to ask Nutricia Limited for a copy of any personal information we hold about you. The Data Protection Act stipulates that you must request this in writing, and that this may be subject to a fee of up to £10. The address to write to is: The Data Protection Officer, Nutricia Limited, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ.
What information do we collect?
In order to provide you with the services you have requested, Nutricia Limited will store the information that you have chosen to give us. We can do this in 2 ways:
What are cookies?
Will cookies collect my personal information?
Who else might see my personal information?
Nutricia Limited does not share, trade, sell or otherwise allow 3rd party access to any data unless clearly stated at the point of data collection. We may send you information from other Danone brands or services.
Should Nutricia Limited be acquired by another company, customer information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Foods for Special Medical Purposes should only be used under medical supervision, after the consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.